In Year Admissions

If you are considering a place for your child during an academic year, in the first instance  please contact our Admissions Officer, Mrs. C. Hunt. She will be able to tell you whether we have any places in the particular Year group that you need for your child. If we have spaces we are happy to arrange a tour of the school and a meeting with our Deputy Headteacher, Mr. G. Adams.

You will then need to submit an In-Year application form to complete the process of moving your child to Blenheim.

Blenheim High School In-Year Admission application form