Fair Processing Notice for Website Users
At Blenheim High School we respect your personal data. This Fair Processing Notice explains how we will use your personal data when you access our website.
We will always make sure that your information is protected and treated securely. Any information that we process will be held in accordance with the UK General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Data Protection Act 2018 and other UK data protection legislation.
Our contact details
Blenheim High School,
Telephone: 01372 745333
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Data Protection Officer is Judicium Consulting Limited. They can be contacted at email@example.com
How and why do we process your data?
1. When you contact us:
We process your personal data (name, phone number, email and message) when you make an enquiry using our ‘Contact us’ form or if you call or email us.
We keep email enquiry details for 12 months to enable us to contact you. The legal basis that we rely on to process your personal data is consent when you choose to contact us and legitimate interest to hold your data for 12 months for business purposes.
2. Website visitors:
We will collect your IP address when you visit our website. An IP address, or simply an “IP,” is a unique address that identifies a device when it is accessing the internet.
We use a cookies tool on our website to gain consent for the optional cookies that we use. Cookies that are necessary for functionality, security and accessibility are set and are not deleted by the tool.
Our purpose is to maintain and monitor the performance of our website. The legal basis that we rely on to process your personal data is either your consent for any optional cookies and legitimate interest to maintain the integrity of our website.
Who do we share your information with?
- Our software and cloud service providers;
- Advisors and insurers, if necessary;
Data transfers out of the UK
We do not transfer any personal data out of the UK.
Your rights under the UK GDPR
You have rights in respect of our processing of your personal data which are:
- To access your personal data and information about our processing of it. You also have the right to request a copy of your personal data (but we will need to remove information about other people).
- To rectify incorrect personal data that we are processing.
- To request that we erase your personal data if:
- we no longer need it;
- we are processing your personal data by consent and you withdraw that consent;
- we no longer have a legitimate ground to process your personal data; or
- we are processing your personal data unlawfully
- To object to our processing if it is by legitimate interest.
- To restrict our processing if it was by legitimate interest.
- To request that your personal data be transferred from us to another company if we were processing your data under a contract or with your consent and the processing is carried out by automated means.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, please raise your concern with us in the first instance. You may also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.