A trip to Oxford UniversityPosted on: 14/02/2020
Year 10 students attended a trip to Oxford University last week and the day consisted of the following;
- Tour of St Hilda’s College
- Welcome introduction to Oxford and University life.
- Comedy writing workshop with Rachael Hodge.
- Q & A with current English students, who advised on the application process and the course.
- Tour of the English faculty
Students had a wonderful and insightful day and we were delighted to receive great feedback from the Oxford team and the PHD student lecturer who led the Comedy Workshop.
“I just wanted to say thank you for coming to visit us today – it was a fantastic day and your students did brilliantly. I thought they engaged so well with the workshop and asked some really sensible and thoughtful questions of our two undergraduates this afternoon.”
“I really enjoyed it. If you are following up with the teachers at all, do say how amazing the students were today, I thought they had such brilliant ideas and comments in the session!”’