Record GCSE Results for #teamblenheimPosted on: 12/08/2021
On this extraordinary GCSE Results Day, Blenheim High School is celebrating record results despite the unique challenges that students and staff have faced over the past eighteen months.
Top achieving students for attainment include:
- Connie Archer and Isabel Gundry with 9 x 9 grades and 1 x 8 grade.
- Laura Barone with 8 x 9 grades, 1 x 8 grade and 1 x 7 grade.
- Calla Owen with 8 x 9 grades and 1 x 8 grade.
- Freddy Matta with 8 x 9 grades and 1 x 7 grade.
- Rachel Jones, Aoife Linighan and Fred Woodley with 7 x 9 grades and 3 x 8 grades.
- Alyssa Rugsataya with 7 x 9 grades and 2 x 8 grades.
- Jeremiah Mbazira with 6 x 9 grades, 1 x 8 grade, 1 x 7 grade and 1 x 6 grade.
- Hannah Thompson with 6 x 9 grades, 2 x 8 grades, 1 x 7 grade and 1 x 5 grade.
- Gregory Pahl with 5 x 9 grades, 1 x 8 grade and 2 x 6 grades.
- Rosie Paget with 4 x 9 grades, 1 x 8 grade, 3 x 7 grades and 2 x 6 grades.
Congratulations to Dennis Strelkov and Ruby Warnett who made the most progress of this Year 11 cohort.
Mr Bodell, Headteacher at Blenheim High School says “This year’s record GCSE results are outstanding and a credit to the students and staff here who have worked tirelessly over many years. We are very proud of the way our students have handled such a complex situation over the past eighteen months in particular and are delighted that they have the opportunity to make the best of this unique year. Attendance at our extended day throughout Year 11 was excellent as has been the support we have received from parents. I’d like to say a huge well done to all our students and staff.”